Eurojet Downpipe Upgrade (Cat-less)
The new Eurojet MQB downpipe represents everything we here at EJ are best at. Throughout months of R&D; prototypes were fit, street/track tested, modified and fit again until every part of the downpipe was up to EJ’s highest standards. The brushed finish, hand MIG welded joints and fully v-banded modular design are industry-leading hallmarks typical of a Revo product.
The Eurojet downpipe was designed in-house at our US HQ and manufactured using the highest grade T304 stainless steel. A state of the art CAD-CAM-CNC mandrel bender and precise welding jigs are used in the production process to reproduce exact prototype angles & weld areas for excellent, repeatable fitment and maximum gas flow.
- T304 stainless steel construction
- Maximizes exhaust flow/Minimizes back pressure
- Made in the USA
- 3″ Diameter
- 0.065″ wall thickness
- Limited Lifetime guarantee free from material or manufacturer’s defect
- Developed, refined and manufactured in the USA
- 3 piece modular V-band design with specific adjustment points for perfect bracket-chassis mount fitment
- Sleeved flex section to stop swell and maintain the same inner diameter in all conditions
- V-band pilots self-align and seal to promote exhaust flow and stop joint sweat
- CNC’d turbo flange from solid T304 round to +/- 0.005” tolerance for perfect turbo fitment
- T304 V-band flanges and 0.065” wall tubing for uniform expansion/contraction, eliminating joint and bracket stress under load
- One-off, robust chassis bracket design with support ear to guarantee bracket life, unlike welded bar-stock or flat sheet metal brackets
- Optional top mounted, 200 cell catalytic converter heats faster and stays hot longer to further reduce noise/odor versus lower mounted designs
- Catalytic converter / test pipe sections can be changed from the top of the engine bay
- All necessary industry leading Clampco clamps included
- MQB FWD Downpipe Install Instructions
Images are for illustration purposes only.
**Offroad use only